Impossible Geometry by Nicolás Basbous Merlo video DOWNLOAD
Effect: The magician presents a playing card, which has a triangular hole. This "hole" is transformed into a squared hole.
After another magical pass, the square hole transforms into a circular hole in a very visual way. The card is shown on both sides.
- The only effect that changes from TRIANGLE to SQUARE and then to CIRCLE : two DIFFERENT changes, three DIFFERENTS shapes.
- NOT need black background.
- Changes are made in the center of the playing card.
- No flaps. No magnets.
- Can be held with the tips of the fingers and by the edges of the card (literally).
- Very easy to do.
- Downloadable version.
- Very detailed explanation of the gimmick construction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.