The Carat XLG was specifically created to store and display the Kings Wild Project Legacy Cases (both old and new) and like all Carat Cases, it is made of made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite deck while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm.
The edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel. The lid is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the decks inside. Also included are four rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Chris Ovdiyenko, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Rick Davison, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - 9.7cm x 5.0cm x 12.0cm
External - 10.7cm x 6.0cm x 13.0cm
- Additional item(s): 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.